Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Star Children



During my adventures today I found myself inside Wal-Mart at Regal Nail getting a pedicure. An African American woman came in with a small boy in a walker. Immediately we made eye contact, the young boy immediately embraced me as if he had known me his whole life. Casual conversation began and he was drawn to me instantly. 

His mother rolled him over to where she was going to sit. This child was completely content and patiently waited for his mother. During this time he offered to share his popcorn with my mother and me. He sang the whole time, space songs as his mother called it. I have not felt such joy and happiness in a child in a long time, it was clear this child was special. He was happy no matter what; he was a Star Child, a new pure soul in our midst.

He showed genuine consideration and compassion for everyone around. My pedicure was completed and it was time for me to leave, the young child new it! He proceeded to tell me to be careful, look both ways for cars and to watch out for a swerving truck. I told him GOD loves him and I was happy to meet him. He again proceeded to tell me to be very careful on the road. Okay so this boy was probable 3 or 4 years old. Why would he be concerned about me? A perfect stranger? Because GOD is genuinely concerned for us all and he was acting on the "GOD" conscious and expressing Gods aspirations for us all, be careful. It was absolutely beautiful, it is clear these perfect souls are here for a reason as we move to a more perfect world, a higher state of being, living life as I higher selves.

1 comment:

  1. hi my name is daniel john warne im a leo born 27/07/1980 im yhwh reincarnated i need help i have people trying to set me up any sirian star children need to come help me i'm at 48 peel st west end brisbane 4001

    ReplyDelete