Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Dreams


As an unfolding from my Star Child post yesterday, I had the most horrible dream last night. A swerving Semi-Truck (18 Wheeler as we call it in Texas) swerved off the road into a shopping center and crashed head on into a brick building which happened to be a day care center for children. I ran to see if all the children were alright crying and a woman who I recognized as a friend told me to stop laughing. I told her I was crying, not laughing.

All the children were alright with only minor cuts and scrapes but did this “Star Child” from yesterday know I was going to have this dream? Was this warning about the intensity of this dream and how it will hurt me and make me cry or is the message here that I need to pay attention to one of my friends who will misunderstand me?

I was amazed when I woke up even though I was in a very emotional state; the first thing I thought of was this “Star Child”. Did he plant the message in my brain or was he physic? A friend of my told me

” Nirman Chowdhury (from India)~
I learned this from a supposed guru...but it was good thinking...that dreams are ... an alternative mesh of beliefs that ...imprint upon...our existing thoughts....while sleeping in simple terms...like a transparency of your thoughts...in your real happenings...”

I think that is a possibility but given the times we are in, the celestial alignment that is currently taken place and the existing awareness amongst all the pure loving souls here, I think this experience was profoundly more . I also think more will unfold.

“Take care of those you meet, there may be Angels amongst you!”

No comments:

Post a Comment