Sunday, January 3, 2010

Importance of Nature to the Human Soul













Importance of Nature to the Human Soul

A major requirement of the earth’s vibrational shift is the reclaiming of nature to its truest and purest form. Many speak to the catastrophes of 2012, the purpose for this is so mother Earth can reclaim herself. Within the elements of nature itself we commune our souls with the Christ or Divine Consciousness. It is a requirement of the evolution of the human soul to exist within the nature element. Some would rationalize and say nature is violent and we need to make an environment which is more suitable for our existence. Yes, in today’s current climate conditions this is true but the Polar shift promises us a new environment re-establishing the conditions of the Garden of Eden itself. GOD the CREATOR made this environment because he new as spiritual beings it was a requirement. Enterprise has stifled GOD’s very breath.


Some of the most profound communions occur while one is in the elements, you need not go far to find it. One of my greatest experiences occurred in my own flower bed. One beautiful spring day while cultivation my front flowerbed I began to wonder in my thought. I continually recited a verse I had recently heard. It was from a lost book of Christ and the words I continually recited were “Turn a stone and you will find me there, turn a piece of wood and I am there”. I could not shake this thought as I turned the soil and every little piece of organic matter there within.

And then it happened, I felt an overwhelming presence behind me as if I was being watched. I turned around to look but yet saw nothing. I continued in my work and the overwhelming presence was still present. I turned once again and thought I had glanced on an image of Christ himself. Only for a brief moment but nonetheless it was true. I tried to rationalize this as were who are bound to the flesh bodies do. The immense amount of love that poured out upon me left me with goose bumps. I thought to myself “awe”. Then I thought, maybe it’s just my imagination? I continued to recount the moments of purity I just experienced.

Not long after the beauty of this reality manifested itself into physical truth, the rose bushes where the experience occurred began to bloom 2 dozen roses a week for me up to 6 months later. They had never bloomed so profoundly before nor did they ever again. The sheer presence of Christ himself affected nature in such a profound way. Christ sent me 2 dozen roses a week for 6 months . . . from then on I always claimed I needed a husband just like Christ! That however never manifested, at least not yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment